Content is renewed and refreshed on a consistent basis!
How you must NEVER stretch!
Want to know the straight way to killing your spine? I GUARANTEE you’ve seen other people doing this before!
Super common leg curl mistakes that DESTROY your progress!
What is it that you are likely doing that WILL NEVER allow your hamstrings to improve!
My supplement stack for current cutting season (July 2019)
ECA stack is NOT legal in Canada, EPHEDRINE IS! I made a little mistake!
See what supplements I take THAT WORK to help you burn fat!
No cardio all year round… Why?
Why is that most people that do a ton of cardio never see results? And how you can build stunning physique without cardio at all!
The question of abs… How to get them?
All guys and girls wants abs. Find out 2 main paths to obtaining beautiful abdominal muscles!
5 Killer Tips for Weight Maintenance and Fat Loss
Find out what are these 5 tips that can help you in your weight loss or weight maintenance journey!
- Bring elbows slightly in, in front of you, turn wrists slightly in as well
- Starting on the level of your ears, push weights all the way up (full elbow extension), bring dumbbells together. Then as you go down, bring dumbbells apart and to the level of your ears (Not lower).
- Slow, consistent motion, no jerking
- Exhale up, inhale down
- Lean forward slightly, turn your wrists IN
- Bring your elbows forward in the starting position
- Focus on lifting weights as far OUT away from yourself, NOT UP. (Focusing on going up will load your traps, we focus on the shoulders)
- KEEP ELBOWS ABOVE YOUR WRISTS ALL THE TIME! Never let elbows drop!
- Go up until your arms get parallel to the ground, then all the way down
- Slow, consistent motion, NO jerking
- Lie down on slightly inclined bench, stomach down, feet hard into the ground and comfortable.
- Curl your arms, stay up for 1-2 seconds, slowly go all the way down
- Slow, consistent motion, NO jerking.
- DON’T let your elbows go backwards! Keep them fixed or even slightly forward!
- Moderate width, TOES TOWARDS YOUR FACE, ALL THE TIME!
- Extend ALL the way up slowly, stay for 2 seconds, squeeze, and slowly down
- Hold yourself tight into the seat
- Adjust the machine so that: There is NO gap under your knees and NO gap between your lower back and a pad
- Sit upright, body perpendicular to the ground, NO leaning back and forth during the exercise! Stay firm!
- Bring your elbows DOWN (IN)
- Start the movement with retracting your shoulders (bringing them back), feel the shoulder blades SQUEEZE, and only then continue the movement with your arms TO WRAP SHOULDER BLADES AROUND YOUR SPINE as hard as you can and hold for 1-2 seconds! Then let your shoulders and arms come back forward, stretch shoulder blades, and repeat!
- Slow, consistent motion
- Place yourself however you feel comfortable and stable
- Start the movement with retracting your shoulders (bringing them back), feel the shoulder blades SQUEEZE, and only then continue the movement with your arms TO WRAP SHOULDER BLADES AROUND YOUR SPINE as hard as you can and hold for 1-2 seconds! Then let your shoulders and arms come back down, stretch shoulder blades, and repeat!
- Slow, consistent motion